Thursday, May 30, 2002

Another Top Ten List? Already??

In honor of Emily Stimpson, who just posted the Top Ten Catholic pickup lines (and I'm not telling which suggestions were mine), I am hereby soliciting entries for the Best alternative meanings of NFP. Now, the REAL answer is Natural Family Planning, your very own Church's approved method of keeping the kneebiters in your house to a minimum. As it happens, I've been corresponding with a reader on this very subject, and here are just a few examples to get you thinking:

Naturally, Find a Pregnancy
No Fun Plan
National Fetal Producers

Now, there is one obvious word that can be substituted for "Family." If you need it to make your point, please make liberal use of the * key in lieu of some letters. Nothing is quite so depressing as finding an inbox full of that word. Email me with your suggestions, and I will post some reasonably good ones in the coming days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home