Sunday, July 07, 2002

Kairos is taking a real, honest-to-goodness vacation this week. I will be bringing a laptop, but I'm not at all sure I'll be doing any posting. To keep new readers occupied until my return in a week, I'm posting some link below to some older blogbits that I particularly liked, and that you only would have found by poking around in the archives.

For Monday, Prayer.

For Tuesday, Forgiveness.

For Wednesday, a follow-up to forgiveness.

For Thursday, Confession, part 1.

For Friday, Confession, part 2.

For Saturday, something to be added to Kathy Shaidle's "Bulging 'Why people have stopped going to church' file".

For Sunday, a response to Confession parts 1 and 2.

Meanwhile, check in during the week,a s I may well get motivated to post from the Maine coast. Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home