Friday, July 26, 2002

Okay, so the following blog is really, really long. I read enough blogsites that I skim the extra long posts, too, so I feel your pain. But please read all the way through to the end. It had to be that long.

At least 60% of the time in my marriage, I am an extraordinarily annoying person. I belch, fart, and snore. I whine, I complain. If not for the fact that the other 40% of the time, I do the kinds of things written below, my wife would long ago have hidden my corpse in little freezer bags. But she is annoying too.

That’s the point. We have a very strong marriage not because we are perfect, but because we deal with the imperfections.

[Warning: not all imperfections can be dealt with. If you stick with him just a little longer because you just know he’s gonna change, he isn’t.]


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home