Monday, January 27, 2003

And you say
Be still my love
Open up your heart
Let the light shine in
Don't you understand
I already have a plan
I'm waiting for my real life to begin
Yes and don't you understand
It's my very own plan
I'm waiting for my real life to begin


Today is in fact the first day of my very own plan, although it doesn't feel like it. I actually have to go back to the office today, irony of ironies. There was a board meeting on Friday that kept everyone hopping, so I said I'd come back today for a goodbye lunch, and to clean out my desk. If it turns out not to be just my own plan, that will be a good thing. Posting will be of uncertain frequency as I adjust to my new life. I may post daily, and frequently, or I may be more sporadic until I develop a routine. This dial-up connection thing really bites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home