Wednesday, May 01, 2002

Daily Intentions

One of the most solemn obligations of a Christian is to pray for those who need God's help. Each day that I blog, I will post the names or descriptions of some people who need not only my prayers, but yours as well. If there are people you would like to add to the list, email me, and I will include them.

For those who are wondering whether it is worth doing this, check out this and this. The Beauty of the Infinite is, God knows who you mean, even if you aren't sure yourself. Some on this list are sick, some are deceased, and some have particular needs that are their own. Please take a moment to ask God to look out for each.

Today's intentions: Randy, Deb, Roger, Corey, Nick, Jay, Michael, Michael, Karin, Megan, Andy and the anonymous ones as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home