Tuesday, November 26, 2002

I have been quiet about my archdiocese for a while now, because so many voices have been complaining about it, and it annoyed me. But today I have a complaint. Every Church I have looked at offers Confession during the same 45 minute window on Saturday afternoon: 3-3:45. This happens to be a uniquely inconvenient time, inasmuch as most of my family's weekend productivity happens after lunch on Saturday, and I do try (though often don't succeed thanks to laundry) to make Sunday a day of at least some rest. There are Masses available within 5 miles of me at almost any hour of the Day from 3 Saturday until 10pm Sunday, which is great. But why is Confession not offered with the same reckless abandon??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home