Monday, March 10, 2003

It's been a while since I reminded you that the Commonwealth of Massachusetts is run by thugs, morons, and the sort of corrupt people who would turn to whatever political ideology promised them a fat pension in return for surly attitudes and little real work. I can order wine from another state and have it shipped to me, but only after I obtain a $100 "license." And it's a crime for me to buy my beer in New Hampshire, where it is often cheaper, and then drive it home in my own car, because I lack an "alcoholic beverage transportation permit." Seriously: if there is a way for this state to squeeze a fraction of a penny out of you--all in the interests of "the children"--it will find it, and make you pay it. Jerks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home