Friday, October 11, 2002

The Holy Nut explains to the excessive quantity

Babelfish does not always illuminate the writer's intent. To wit, from Benedikt's blog:

From the constitution over hl. the Liturgie:
2. In the Liturgie, particularly in the holy victim of the Eucharistie, """ the work of our release "carries out itself
4. Faithfully the holy council finally explains to the excessive quantity that the holy nut/mother church awards same right and same honour to all legally recognized rites. It is their will that these rites are promoted in the future received and in each way, and it is their desire that they, as far as it does emergency are examined to their whole extent in accordance with the spirit of healthy excessive quantity and equipped regarding conditions and necessities of the present with new strength.


My German is very, very rusty, but I'm pretty sure that's not what he said. But, since I'm not absolutely certain, I'll fall back on the copout I used to use when Frau McCune called on me and I had no idea what had been happening: Ich stimme zu!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home