Friday, September 12, 2003

How the Kairos Guy formulates a blog entry

I wish the hippies would all shut the f*** up and DIE.

Now, now, Brian. That’s not very charitable.
Sorry. [ahem] I wish the hippies would all shut up and expire.

Nice try, but you’ll have to do better.

I would be happy if the hippies would pipe down, and leave the rest of us alone.

Well, better, but, keep thinking: what is making this unworthy of a Christian, and your blog.

Ah, got it! [ahem] I wish that people for whom Vietnam forms a touchstone of tremendous consequence could move beyond that. Whatever one thinks of war in general, it is nevertheless important to view each war or prospective war individually. That one war was unjust, or fought unwisely, or both, does not thereby impugn…etc., etc.

That's my boy. Let's try to start further down the process next time, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home